Boat Rides for the 2016 Festival will take place on Saturday, June 4 and Sunday, June 5.
- Reserve tickets by selecting from the available boats and times below.
- All payments processed via PayPal. Credit cards are accepted in PayPal process.
- All rides require on-line reservation. Any remaining spaces will be sold on a first-come basis at the festival.
- We cannot issue a refund if you miss the boat, so please arrive and check-in at least 15 minutes prior to scheduled departure.
- IT WILL TAKE MORE TIME THAN YOU THINK TO GET FROM THE CAMPUS ENTRANCE DOWN TO THE BOAT, ESPECIALLY FOR SUNDAY SAILS AFTER NOON WHEN THE FESTIVAL IS IN FULL SWING. PLEASE ARRIVE EARLY–THE BOAT CANNOT WAIT FOR YOU!
- PARKING IS LIMITED, SEE PARKING & TRANSPORTATION OPTIONS HERE.
- If a sail is cancelled, individuals with tickets will have a choice of a refund or, space and weather permitting, a slot on a later sail.
Riverdale RiverFest 2016 Boat Rides
Saturday, June 4, 2016 (pre-festival day)
Enjoy the River without the festival crowds! Special Saturday pre-festival sails.
The South Street Seaport Museum’s 1885 Schooner Pioneer will return to Riverfest for her second year!
10:30am / 12:30pm / 2:30pm
Sunday, June 5, 2015 (day of festival)
10:00 am / 12:15 noon / 2:15 pm / 4:15 pm
Children (infant – age 14): $15
Sunday, June 5, 10:00 am (~1.5-hour sail)
Sunday, June 5, 12:15 noon (~1.5-hour sail)
Sunday, June 5, 2:15 pm (~1.5-hour sail)
Sunday, June 5, 4:15 pm (~1.5-hour sail)